Sunday 8 May 2011

Pirates!



Last night was my cousin's 18th Birthday Party and so to celebrate she had a pirate themed birthday party and it was amazing! All my family and all her friend's made such a huge effort with their costumes and it was just so much fun. I LOVE FANCY DRESS :) There was even a friend of a friend's friend who came along who is in fact a real life Jack Sparrow impersonator who is usually hired and goes round clubs and thing's and he was in character the WHOLE night, was pretty freaky but soooo funny!

It was a great last night to have with all my family before I jet off to sunny America tomorrow aghhhksjdhfksjdfh;sdkfhsdfb!!! Cannot actually contain my excitement right now, my belly keeps doing little flips every time I think about it hehe still gotta pack my suitcase and get some good songs on my iPod ready for mine and Shana's road trip across the States whilst i'm there. This time tomorrow i'll be half way there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment