Thursday 10 September 2009

Well lets see how long this one last's??

Helloooooooooooo,
Well here it is my first ever blog, well thats a lie. I used to do crappy blogs on myspace but they dont count! This is going to be like my online diary?? Im the WORST person to keep diaries so it will be funny to see how long this lasts. So where do we start, SUMMER hmmmm well we had some sun at the start which was nice as I wasn't back at work and I was able to just spend some quality time with my mommy as I have not seen her for a while because of Uni and stuff! So yeah managed to get myself a decent tan and had plenty of BBQ's thanks to the old man :)

Work came along which was a draaaaaaaaaaag and the social side has been so bad this year literally no work parties or outings or anything! very dissapointing lol but hey its payed the bills almost. I guess the highlighs of the summer for me have been various parties, Lauren's 18th was fab...I cant believe she is 18 now where are the years going to? Went down to Kat's Uni to move her into her house which was sweeet cause we got to spend a few days in Wales with Kat, Tom and Martin! But i guess the best was READING!!!!! Yeah to be fair when we first arrived the queing was dier, it was roasting and people were trying to take our aresols off us! HELL NO! Then my mirror slipped our and some bastard behind me trod on it grrrrrr lol I had just past throught the barrier and had already had enough, but then we found a camp spot unpacked and I instantly rememberd why I love festivals so much. The sun was shining, the beer was flowing and we were just generally having the crack! The whole weekend was amazing. I wont go into details so I will just make a list of the memories, but before I do that, Robbie Williams has just popped up on the tv....is he back?? New song?? Noway??? lol anyways dont sound too great......anywayyyyyysssss Memories!!!!!!

  • Cheeesus
  • That girl is really gonna grate on me the weekend
  • BUTT SCRATCHER
  • ALAN, ALAN, ALAN
  • Florence climbing up the side of the stage
  • Nearly dieing twice in both the crowds of Prodigy & Bloc Party
  • The stupid Oxfam girl in the comedy tent lmao
  • Once again being totally smitten by Caleb during KOL even though he was being a moody bastard.
  • Being blown away by Radiohead
  • BURN THE PENGUIN
  • Jamie T in general
  • Having our fire put out 4 times
  • Mcdonalds breakfast on the way home

So yeahhhhhhh a few highlights im sure there were more, good times, roll on next year!

I went to spooooonages with Liv last night, we always seem to get wasted off Rose, I love it and I love her very much. I love having friends I can just get with and we just totally get each other, I dont have many friends like her she's just a gem. I will be spending monday evening with her too which i am very much looking forward to, girly chats, chinese, drinkange fun times fun times!

Im meeting the Martinator after he has finished work Ive not seen him for a couple of days were gonna go to a garden centre and get the price of plant pots ect cause he's doing a teaching session on Friday with a class of year 9's sounds dead cute and im very proud of him for doing so!

Im feeling rather hungry now and so now is the time I must leave, lets see how long it takes for me to write the next one???? We will see? :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment