Monday 28 September 2009

Here, there and everywhere

Ok sooooooooooooooooooo this is the first time ive been able to get on the net for a while due to being fucked around by stupid BT in Oxford. Ive moved back down to Oxford now and things are pretty sweet so far. House is a bit damp in parts but its bareable and its not as bad as last year so im happy, also loving living with our newest housemates Jade and Laura aka Jay Jay Wench and Craney! Weve had a few messy parties to start the year off! None of this fresher bollox anymore cause we iz 3rd years init :P leave it to the first years :)

So after a week settling in im back in Telfland again lol BUT its cause I have placement tomorrow and will be returning to Uni on sunday until the following weekend when it is my BIG 21st WWOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! Im soooooo stoked about it and all my uni chums are road tripping back with me its gonna be sooo fun :) On the downside my tutor is being a bum cause Ive only just got an email saying i needed to sign up for my dissertation last week! I had no internets last weeekkkkk grrrrrrrrrr so yeah trying to sort that out at the moment.

In other news...... christ i need to lose weight, i had a horrific wake up call today so i am getting on that. I cant let myself get any worse its not good for me! Gonna go for a walk with the mother later and were gonna rent changeling. I watched it last week and thought it was amazing. Very harrowing in some parts but deffo angelina jolie's finest acting work. 10/10 film and im sure the mother will love it too!

Till next time x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment