Wednesday 21 April 2010

Painting in the sun

Today Kellie, Dan and I met up to start work on some props for our Music Theatre performance. The project is based around a post box and explores the importance of this iconic form of delivery. It's amazing just how much we rely on it really. Letters can be the barer of good and bad news so our aim is to showcase different senarios of how letters can influence us and our lives.

We decided that because it was such a lovely day we just couldn't lock ourselves away in the art studio so we brought all our equipment and got painting, cutting and sticking. It was a very productive and enjoyable day, more of which id like to have before I finish...which is in less then a month :|. Im going shopping tomorrow for a few more bits and pieces we need to gather before the performance on Wednesday and I really need to learn my monologue too. Im looking forward to showcasing it but will be quite sad after it's all done. Purely because this has been one of the most enjoyable modules I've had in my entire 3 years at University. But hey, I guess all good things have to come to an end at some point.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww Beki! I just came across your blog. It was so much fun wasn't it!!! SIlly Jamie! Kellie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete