Thursday 22 April 2010

Special People

I've had a very crummy day today. Mainly because my Uni have once again let me down. I wont go in to details as im hoping things will be sorted soon but I just wanted to express a bit of appreciation to all the beautiful people im lucky to have in my life right now.

Martin Hinsley- Who is just the best boyfriend in the world. Period.

Lucy Baker- For helping to calm me down during my hysterics and taking me out for chinese food and a cute movie. We laughed so much today and that was exactly what I needed. She is a beautiful friend.

Olivia Anderson- Even when were miles apart, as soon as she finds out im upset she's on the phone straight away to talk about it. One of the very few 'best' friends I have who is quite literally a phone call away.

Jade Rankin- Just a sweety with a heart of gold, she's been gone most the week and i've missed her like crazy. She has made me giggle so much tonight and for that I am truly thankful.

Im not sure they will see this or not but even if they dont I just want them to know I love them x

No comments:

Post a Comment