Monday 12 April 2010

Easter break done!

I havn't blogged in a while mainly due to the fact that i've had a very fun filled easter break, perhaps the best easter i've had in soooo long. I wont write a major essay but will just sum up in a few points as to what i've been up to over the past week and a bit :)

1- Brought my housemates back for the night and they got to experience there first taste of wolves finest nightclub.... PLANET haha to be fair it was jokes and the following day we took a trip to the Safari Park because Jade has never been to the Zoo and it was just lovely to see her reaction =) pure excitement hehe

2- Easter Sunday was great with he family, massive dinner and lots and lots and lots of choc yummy!

3- My sister and I had a sleepover at our friend Krystie's house, we havn't seen her in soooo long so it was great to catch up, eat dominoes and just generally have a right laugh!

4- Caught up with my beautiful best friend Ruthy and we went out for a lovely meal together and consumed quite a few beverages hehe

5- HAD SOME AMAZING SUNNY WEATHER!!!!

6- Lovely trip to Ironbridge with Martin, we just sat in the park and chilled all day in the sun =)

7- Went to Alton Towers!!!!! Great day again, weather was sweet as were he rides like per..

8- Met up with Miss Olivia Anderson, for a gossip and more sun bathing up town :)

9- Had a nice meal out with my mommy and martin last night!

10- My last day, today Martin and I went for the day out in Shrewsbury and made the most of the weather by relaxing by the Quarry :)

Sooooo all in all its been a great holiday. Im heading back to Oxford tomorrow, but then heading down to London to watch my best friend Ky and his band play a gig in West Ealing. I really cant wait i've not seen him play in so long, so im really excited to see how he's getting on and how much he has progressed with his music :) I shall also be heading back to Birmingham Friday to watch Olivia in her production of Little Shop of Horrors!! Which i am also very much looking forward to! I forgot my camera lead so I cant upload any pics atm (damn) but shall get some up asap =D

No comments:

Post a Comment