Tuesday 1 June 2010

Homeward Bound

Deary me it has been a while since I last updated this and seeing as im having a quiet night in this is the perfect opportunity! Well I have fully finished my 3 years at Brookes and no longer have to worry about any assignments and it really is the best feeling :) Im settling back in to life back in Telford although I am missing my Uni friends alot, it's gonna take some time to fully adjust but at the moment I am really as happy as can be.

I havn't started my new job yet because the council are being very slow about sorting documents out so im just biding my time really, but at the same time i am enjoying having some time off! Tomorrow im catching up with one of my oldest friends Jacqui, I havn't seen her in months so were going for lunch then in the evening she is having a Shoe party at her house which im very excited about and hopefully I shall be making some very nice purchases.

I've had a nice day today visiting my sister in Wales she's moving back home on Friday so the Poole residence will be in full swing for the summer :) I love going to visit her and having a wonder around her second home. Today we had a chippy lunch, went for a look around all these lovely boutique shops, a walk by the beach, played on the 2p machines in the arcade and had a drink on the Pier!

Im curled up in bed right now getting some hillarious txts off my friends who are out in Wolves right now but I didn't get back till late so I couldn't join them booooo. BUT there is still Thursday night at Varsity :) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment