Wednesday 3 February 2010

I guess its been a while


Well it has been far too long since I last wrote on here and I guess there is too much to catch up on since my last post......so ill just sum things up.

I had a good first semester back for 3rd year,
I had a wonderful christmas and new year with my family, martin and best friends,
I got 3 B's in my modules but currently still awaiting my result of my placement work,
I've come back to Uni this week and it's been abit rocky, generally because it's such a drastic change from the comforts of home. However im settling in now and know im gonna need to work my butt off over the next few months!

Which brings me to today. I had my first lecture "Music Theatre" and I have to say it was awsome! We got to watch an episode of GLEE my fave programme at the minute and now I have to write up in a journal about it, which I know I am fully going to enjoy. How can I not! =) so yeah that made me a bit happier about being back at Uni. I also had a nice afternoon with my housemates just hanging out and watched My Sisters Keeper for the 2nd time. Why? I dont know because everytime I do I literally cry from start to finish. But i kinda like it. In a weird way, I guess its like an emotional release. I love a good cry every now and again makes me fell better for some reason.
It also came to my attention that I can relate to the film so much purely because of the family layout. Touch wood no-one will ever get cancer in my family but the similarities of surprisingly accurate to mine. I have a blonde haired mom, a blonde haired younger brother, a sister and a father called Brian who works for the fire service!! Exactly the same as the film. Way big coinsedence.....I think so.

Also by boyfriend Martin has produced this gorgeous little picture on his iphone using an artistic app. It really is beautiful and it just makes me love him even more <3>


No comments:

Post a Comment