Wednesday 31 March 2010

Home time :)

Im really happy at the moment purely because I am diss free and i get to go home tomorrow for 2 weeks over easter! Im bringing my housemates Lucy and Jade back for the night. Lucy's driving us which means ive gotta cram all my stuff into her little KA heehee should be funny, but im excited I love roadtrips especially if im coming home =)

Im gonna show them the nightlife of WOlVERHAMPTON hehe which should be a laugh, we went to Jades the other night and had a great night out in Reading so my little trip has gotta match it! Im sure it will, Thursdays are always pretty cheap so no doubt were gonna have a lot of fun. It's gonna be nice to just chill for abit aswel, things have been pretty stressful around here due to everyones work loads so I think im due a break back in T-Town!

No comments:

Post a Comment