Wednesday 9 March 2011

2 months today...

I will be getting up at 5am, catching the US Airways 735 from Manchester at 11.15am and travelling all the way to the States. I will stop off in Philadelphia then straight through to North Carolina where I will be reunited with my American BFF Shana Alexandra. I seriously cannot wait! I'm not gonna lie, I am absolutely peeing my pants at the thought of flying alone, but at the same time I can hardly contain my excitement. It's gonna be such a massive experience and will hopefully be the beginning of many more trips to the USA :)

My trip will consist of:

2 days in Shana's home town North Carolina. Where she will show me around her block and I will get to see her University!



2 days at Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Where I will lye on the beach and get a tan :)



2 days in Georgia for a bit of historical sight seeing.



And finally to finish off my mini adventure- 4 days at Disney Land Florida, where we will stay with Shana's siser (who just so happens to work at Disney) at her apartment with free access to the theme park!



I'm already feeling sad at the thought of coming home and leaving Shana and i've not even left yet haha. Either way, I know i'm going to have the BEST TIME EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment