Friday 18 March 2011

Tonight

So last night I recieved some pretty devastating news from a friend of mine :( I was in a lot shock for most of the evening and I feel so incredibly sad because there is absolutely nothing I can do to stop what's happening. All I can do is be there for him whenever he needs me. It's such a massive blow when you are hit with something like this, I havn't really got my head around it now because you never expect something so horrible to happen to the people you love.

I'm looking forward to a nice evening in with my sister and my cousins Lauren & Lucy. Kat and Lauren are back from Uni so were all getting together and having a nice girly night in. We've been having a few troubles going on between us so it will be good just to let everything out over a few glasses of wine and chinese food. Since recieving the sad news last night it's really made me think about a lot of things. I'm so incredibly lucky to have such a loving family a great set of friends and most importantly good health. I think the last one is something I take for granted a great deal. We need to look after each other and look after ourselves too.

Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment