Thursday 11 February 2010

Ugh I feel like a reeeeet mess. It's only day 3 in to my diet and already feel as if i'm about to cave. I just crave pizza and chocolate and everything that's bad for me right now (but I thinks that's partly because i'm hungover :P) I've not done a lot today at all really apart from sleeping and feeling guilty about my lack of dissertation work at the moment. I have recently ordered two books off amazon and gonna have a look for some more in a wee while.

Lucy brought me an Edward Cullen key ring which cheered me up lots! and apparently Tom might be going Ireland tomorrow, how exciting, I wish I could jet off somewhere nice. I'm very much looking forward to spending my second Valentines day with Martin this year. He's booked us in at Pizza Express for a 3 course V-day meal and apparently he has a few surprises for afterwards too. I know the majority of people moan about Valentines day and I guess I used to as well, but i'm happy and gonna make the most of celebrating it while I still can. I'm sure the novelty will wear off someday.

I'm super excited about our trip to see Avenue Q and to see my bessssssie Ky in London on Monday. I love going to London in general but I always have a lovely time spending time with Ky and his flat mate Holli and Rob who are just awsome. I also have Imogen Heap on the 18th and have just heard my friend Rich and his sis are attending too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment