Monday 15 March 2010

FANCY DRESS


My housemate Lucy has finally decided the theme for her 21st Birthday Party is going to be famous singers/artists which is exciting!!! She's having a bbq/party at her house in Reading and were all trecking down like we did for my 21st when all my lovely unibums came and stayed at mine in Telford for my birthday party =D I love visiting my uni friends home towns and households. It's weird we live together yet we never really spend time in each others original neighbourhoods, its a great insight in to their history and helps you get to know them even better then you already do :) But more to the point! Jade has shot gunned Cyndi Lauper, Laura wants to be Britney (but from the circus video as the ring master with the top hat and all that jazz) Lucy wants to Freddie Mercury and I want to be LADY GAGA heehee.... I really cant wait if we all put enough effort in I know were going to look fab and it's going to be a great party and a 21st Lucy will never forget :)







No comments:

Post a Comment