Thursday 25 March 2010

I've got my life back!!!!




THE DISSERTATION IS DONE, PRINTED, BOUND AND HANDED IN!!!!!!! Im soooooooo happy =D Me and my housemate got up super early to get it all done and my god it feels good. Turned out to be 50 pages long and it has to be longest essay I have ever wrote in my life ever! Afterwards we went for lunch and had steaks yummmmmmm and later we will be indulging in a few bevvy's but will be fully celebrating down the Star tomorrow night. I never actually thought id get this far and have always dreaded having to do this distertation but now it's done im feeling very proud of myself.

Rebekah Jayne Poole is a relieved and happy girly right now =)

1 comment:

  1. nice...that is sweet....i could only do like 10 pages but 50!!!
    that's like epic..xD

    ReplyDelete