Monday 8 March 2010

What I want




Well my dissertation deadline is due in less then 3 weeks and the thought of the amount i've got left to do is kinda making me hyperventilate ha. BUT I keep telling myself I can do this, which I know I can. I just have this horrible re-occuring problem which I always seem to end up facing everytime I am given anything assignment related, a little something known as.....leaving everything to the last minute.

It doesn't help when I have lots of other modules and horrible deadlines luring either. I seriously cannot wait to finish Uni now. In my head I am done with education. Im sick of assignments, im sick of word counts, im sick referencing everything! I just wanna get out there and work. I want my own money instead of living off student loans and poxy overdrafts.

I want to work in a lovely theatre, with my own desk as an arts administrator organising events, marketing and being surrounded by the things I love most! Music, theatre & dance!! I wanna dress up in a smart suit and feel happy to get up in the morning to go to a job I actually enjoy. The thought of having to work at Sainsburys for another year quite frankly makes me want to kill myself.

I want to learn to drive and buy lovely black convertable beatle which I can drive around with the top down during the summer. I want to go on a proper holiday, something I havn't been able to afford since being at Uni either. I dont want to worry about money, I want to be comfortable and happy. No doubt I will miss some aspects of University life, my friends being the main source. It's gonna be very strange never being able to live Lucy, Jade and Laura again but I know we will all remain as close as we are now. People always say the friends you make at University are the friends you stay close with for the rest of your life and I think that may just be a true.

Here are a few of things I look forward to having in my future well (hopefully) My job, my car, my holidays, my home..........my happiness :)




























No comments:

Post a Comment