Friday 5 March 2010

Today is a good day

Managed to get a couple of V tickets for me and the mr this morning thanks to my mate, also accidently ended up purchasing a third but my sister is buying it off him which is excccciiiitttttting =D I really cant wait. I loved Reading Festival last year but there's something abit more personal about going to V, probably because it's right on the door step and I always feel really gutted if I'm not there. It's also the first Festival I ever went to 4 years ago and it's celebrating it's 15th Anniversary this year so it just feels right to be there :) I love it because there is something for everyone Rock/Indie/Alternative/Electronic and Dance!! I'll be seeing Kings of Leon for the 3rd time but i love them so much and im also very excited about seeing Florence and the Machine again she never phases to amaze me. A few others i cant wait to see include...The Temper Trap, Faithless, Editors, Petshop Boys, Imogen Heap and The Prodigy!!

Im also going to see Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland tonight :) I hope it's good. It looks awsome so hopefully it wont dissapoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment