Friday 11 February 2011

Clearance

Started my bedroom today! Exciting stuff. Bit of a drag having to remove EVERYTHING out of my room though. I didn't realise how much stuff I have that I actually don't need. Under my bed are just boxes full of old work books from Secondary School, tons of scarfs from my old obsession with the damn things. Loads of paperwork from when I was looking at Uni's. Boxes full of crappy jewelery and pointless things like remotes from old tv and dvd players. I also have so many clothes in my wardrobe that I just simply don't wear. I've cleared my wardrobe out before and kept bit's and piece's thinking "oh, I know, I'll keep this because I might wear it again soon" and never do. I think I just need to man up grab some bin bags and just throw everything away. Need to make room for things I do need instead of having things lying around collecting dust.

Me and Dad started painting my walls silver and it was really fun and relaxing. It does need a second coat but were gonna do that tomorrow and then start on the wallpaper for my feature wall. I'm currently searching for a new bed frame for my double bed and like the look of this one. Hopefully I might be able to find something similar soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment