Tuesday 22 February 2011

I really love


It's the most amazing stuff to put on your legs when you've just got out the shower. I used to work at The Body Shop when I was about 16, my aunty was the manager and it was the most chilled out job ever. I Used to love going around the shop sampling everything particularly the Body Butters :) I'm feeling good today, my mother and I spent pretty much all day chucking out loads of stuff I have collected over the years. It brought back a lot of good memories and it was really sad having to let go of a few things. I've kept a few important things but most of the stuff will be lying on top of rubbish tip tomorrow afternoon. I guess in a way it's time to say goodbye to my teenage years and embark on the new stage of my life....the twenties! Kinda scary thinking i'm gonna be 23 this year. Even hearing me say it out loud in my head freaks me out a little. Oh well still a while off yet and I've got plenty to look forward to between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment