Sunday 27 February 2011

Presentations & Surprises

Well once again I found myself having a really lovely weekend. Mart's been off work because of the School being on half term all week and I managed to wangle a Friday off work so off to Wolves we went for a little shopping trip to find something to wear for Martin's brother's football presentation on the Saturday. I got myself a really nice black with poker dot dress and some black heels whilst Mart got a nice shirt and tie we then headed over to Chiquito's for some yummy mexican food which finished the day off quite nicely.



Saturday came round and during the evening I went along with Martin and his family to his brother's football presentation. It was a really lovely night consisting of a 3 course meal, an Irish band and Mart's younger brother scooping the most improved player of the year trophy!



Finally to finish what was already an awesome night my best friend Ky surprised me by coming back to Telford for the weekend and coming on a night out to Planet with us. I was soooo excited to see him and we had such a laugh. So all in all a very enjoyable weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment