Monday 7 February 2011

Im Back!

So my laptop's been dead for a whole 5 months I have been blogless but now thanks to my super techno geek of a boyfriend he has finally fixed it. I am now free to use both hands to type instead of using my thumbs on my iPod touch which I have been using as a replacement internet for soooo long. It's good to be able to upload my camera pics and just seeing everything on the big screen again :)

It's safe to say not a great deal has changed between the past few months haha but I am happy. Work is great still loving the town, the people my job is good and it's great getting to see free shows ;) I've recently applied for a second job to boost up my hours but also to get abit more experience in another element of our company. Theatre Severn is joint with an independent cinema in town called The Old Market Hall. It's an adorable 60 seater cinema situated right in the middle of Shrewsbury town. It's one of these kind of places you can escape from the noisy Chav's and over priced tickets you get at the likes of Cineworld and Odeon. They have double seats for couples and you are welcome to take a glass of wine or beer in whilst watching your film. It really is just a lovely little place to work so i'm hoping to get some hours over there too.

I will blog more now i've got this little baby up and running but that'll do for now. Here's a few pics of the OMH and fingers crossed ill get the second placement :).


No comments:

Post a Comment