Wednesday 9 February 2011

Lucy, Jade & Laura

I went to Reading last weekend to visit my old housemate's and it was amazing how easy it was coming back together again. I've not seen them since September which is a crazy long time seen as we were all so used to being inseperable. It was actually quite emotinal to say the least. My life has changed quite drastically over the months and it's safe to say I don't have a lot of female friend's left around here apart from my best friend's Ruth and Liv who are both living away in Manchester & Birmingham. It's been tough not having my girl's around and it was wonderful to be reunited with them over the weekend. Although I do believe now in the old saying 'The friends you make at University are the friend's that stay with you forever'.

No comments:

Post a Comment